TO SUBMIT A PROJECT TO THE ADDISON COUNTY ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT CORP FOR CONSIDERATION TO BE INCLUDED ON THE REGIONAL PRIORITY PROJECT LIST, SUBMIT A COMPLETED PROJECT FORM TO FRED KENNEY VIA EMAIL: FKENNEY@ADDISONCOUNTYEDC.ORG
区域优先项目表格: 不在线填写这张表格吗. Download the form to your computer, complete and save the form. 然后将邮件作为附件发送到 firstname.lastname@example.org
截止日期: Regional Priority Project forms may be submitted anytime. 但, to have a project included in the next scoring and prioritization round, 表格必须于下午5时前递交.m. 在 每年十月的最后一个星期五.
目标: To produce a list of high priority economic and community development projects that meet certain eligibility requirements (see below). The regional lists are considered living, dynamic documents that are continually updated and edited. 这些名单将由联邦政府使用, 状态, regional and local organizations to understand the funding needs of the region and allow regional economic and community development staff to match federal and 状态 funding announcements to projects.
The regional lists express the highest priority projects for each region and the top ten projects from each region will be included in a consolidated 状态wide list submitted to the Agency of Commerce, 谁将与其他资助者分享, to be used by 状态 and federal funders when making funding decisions.
过程: The Regional Priority Project process consists of three major steps to be implemented on an annual basis:
- Regional solicitation and submittal of projects using Project Form.
- Consolidation of top ten regional projects into a 状态wide priority list to be submitted to the Agency of Commerce.
资格及评分标准: 项目 should address the following criteria to be included 在 Regional Priority Project list. These are the criteria that will be used to score and prioritize each project. Scoring and prioritization is conducted on a continuum for each criterion regarding the degree to which the project meets each criterion. 例如, a project that is truly “shovel-ready” (no obstacles to implement except the funding gap) will score higher than one that requires 允许 or the project managers do not have site control. 第二个例子是创建20个新项目, high-paying jobs will score higher than a project that retains a few jobs. 项目 that meet the criteria to a higher degree will score higher and be placed in a higher priority. 因为列表是活的，动态的, projects can be added to the list each year and move up in priority as the project is more fully developed and more fully meets criteria. 项目 must, at a minimum, address the following by submitting a 项目资料表.
- 项目目的及对区域的好处: The project should build capacity in the region for improved economic and community development. 项目 that advance economic and community development, that will advance the goals and objectives of CEDS and regional plans, 解决本地区最紧迫的需求, 得分最高.
- 项目时间表、里程碑和状态: The project should be prepared to get underway if funded, 包括现场控制等因素, 工程与设计, 允许, 以及资金的确定和承诺. Project should also have identified milestones and measurable outcomes. 也就是说，那些被认为“准备就绪”的项目, 项目正在进行中。, 准备就绪的准备实施或接近准备就绪的, 并确定里程碑和结果, 得分最高.
- 项目负责人经历: The project should involve an entity that has successfully executed similar projects, 管理联邦或州拨款, 并且/或者成功开发了类似的商业模式, or involve a partnership or collaboration that provides adequate experience. 项目 showing experienced project managers or a collaboration/partnership that provides experience, 得分最高.
- 项目支持及区域需要: The project should address and advance local and regional economic and community development goals and objectives, as identified by a CEDS and/or the regional plan or other studies and reports and have community support and engagement. The project should not be redundant or duplicate ongoing projects or programs in the region unless there remains a need, such as with housing or childcare; rather, 项目应该满足该地区的需求. 项目 that address a regional goal as expressed in the regional plan and are not duplicative, 得分最高.
- Project Cost, Identified and Committed Funding/Financing, and a Funding Gap: The project should have a budget developed that includes total project cost, 已确定的来源和用途, 还有一个明确的资金缺口. The project description should 状态 the funding sources the project is pursuing, 这些供资/筹资来源的状况和, 如果没有担保, 确定预计何时提交资源. Also, identify the type of resource (cash, grant, loan, sponsor in-kind, third party in-kind, etc.)，并描述哪些资源可以作为匹配, 注意的是,, 例如, some grant sources do not allow matching federal funding with other federal funds. 包含预算的项目, 所有资助信息, have an identified gap that may be addressed by available 状态 and federal resources, 并且有坚定的资金承诺和匹配, 得分最高.
- 创造和保留就业机会: 该项目应创造或保留就业机会. The project description should estimate the number of permanent and temporary jobs to be retained and/or created, including the period of time over which the jobs will be created. 项目 that retain jobs and/or create new jobs, will score higher.